APPLY FOR HOUSING ASSISTANCE
There are two ways you can apply for housing:
You can apply for housing assistance online or over the phone.
Call the Housing Contact Centre
1800 422 322
Monday to Friday 9.am – 5pm
Or register online
To make an application online:
1. You need to register before you can start the form. When you successfully register, an email containing your form ID will be sent to you. You will then have 30 days to update and submit your form
To get started, you will need:
• An email address
• Medicare Care Card, Driver’s License or Australian Passport
• Centrelink number if receiving Centrelink benefits
• Support documents (you can provide these later)
Go to www.housingpathways.nsw.gov.au and click on Apply Now.
Once you have registered successfully, and have logged into the form, there are 6 steps you need to complete.
Step 1: Provide your personal details so you can be contacted
Step 2: List any other people who will be living with you
Step3: Provide some information about your situation
Step 4: Provide information about your needs
Step 5: Income and Assets
Provide information about your income and asset details so that your situation can be assessed
Step 6: Check the information you have put in and change anything you think is correct.
If you don’t have all your supporting documents, you can still provide this by sending it to [email protected]
Once you have submitted all the information, you will receive a confirmation email where someone will be in touch with to let you know what is happening.
Checking your application details
Once you are approved and on the waiting list, you can check your application details by registering for MyHousing Account and Information. Just go to www.housing.nsw.gov.au and go to Account and Information to register. From there you can:
• Check your application details
• Update your contact information
Changing your application details
You can change your application details if your circumstances have changed.
Just go to www.housingpathways.com.au
Click View or Change your application to access the online form and make the changes you need to.